Saturday, November 21, 2009

Itinerario

This is the month I have been waiting for... my girls are coming down to see me!!! That´s right, in three short days Rachel, my American roomie since October, and I will be heading into Lima to pick up my besties, Amy and Michelle, at the airport. Crazy times are sure to ensue. I can´t wait! Here are the plans:

Tuesday November 24 - Lima
Rachel and Heather head into Lima

Wednesday November 25 - Lima
Pick up Amy at the airport and celebrate her 28th birthday! Pisco Sour anyone?

Thursday November 26 - Lima
Pick up Michelle at the airport and celebrate Thanksgiving by carving potatoes into the shape of a turkey.

Friday November 27 - Lima/Nazca
Sand boarding... thank you Michelle and Dan for forcing me to break my face snow boarding maybe now I can take it up a notch and do it on sand.

Saturday November 28 - Nazca/Arequipa
Check out crazy Nazca lines (Isn´t there a drawing of a large naked man in the sand? I would like to see that please.)/Travel day

Sunday November 29 - Arequipa/Puno
Lake Titicaca... um, best name ever.

Monday November 30 - Puno
More Lake Titicaca Island Action... apparently we need to bribe locals with fruit. Bring on the oranges.

Tuesday December 1 - Puno/Cuzco

Wednesday December 2 - Cuzco

Thursday December 3 - Cuzco

Friday December 4 - Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Try not to fall off cliff.

Saturday December 5 - Machu Picchu
AMAZING!!!

Sunday December 6 - Cuzco/Lima

Monday December 7 - Lima
Michelle flies back to Chicago... Tear tear

Tuesday December 8 - Lima
Amy flies back to Chicago... Tear tear
Rachel and Heather go back to Huancayo... but only for 12 days! Sweet!

The plan is to update the blog every few days again so check back often... you know how I love those comments.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I am so jealous! What an AMAZING itinerary. I am especially jealous of Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca - which will forever make me think of Beavis and Butthead ... talk about classy. Say hi to Amy and Michelle! So - when are you all flying out to Cali?!? Zach graduates in June so I might have to just stay in Chicago for a month if you are all going to be there :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete